Recent college graduates with construction or engineering-related degrees and experienced construction professionals alike will benefit from learning and advancement opportunities and exciting career paths with The Douglas Company.
|Title:||Construction Project Manager - Toledo|
Construction Project Manager
We are currently seeking experienced and proactive Project Managers (up to 3), who desire an exciting and challenging environment, due to our growth. Our Project Manager's oversee a variety of construction projects that offer fast-paced quality driven outcomes.
Qualified applicants must be able to work at our office in the greater Toledo Metro area. For those that would require relocation to our area, we do offer some relocation assistance.
Complete responsibility to manage the entire scope of a construction project from the estimating phase through the closeout. The Project Manager is also responsible for supervising the project management team including: Field Superintendent’s, Project Coordinator's, and an Administrative Staff member.
• Scheduling (MS Project)
• Project purchasing & Material expediting
• Contract writing and issuance
• Project cost control
• Project closeout
• Client relationship management
• A completed Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, is strongly preferred. A degree major in Construction Management or Civil Engineering is also strongly preferred; candidate’s with a different degree major, combined with the required experience, will also be strongly considered.
• 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager in the Construction Industry, managing the entire project scope from pre-construction to close out.
• 6+ years of experience in the Construction Industry Required.
• Commercial Construction experience is required.
• Wood framed construction experience is preferred.
• Senior Living, Assisted Living, Multi-family, or Single-Family project experience is strongly preferred.
We offer: competitive base salary, cash payout bonus program, profit sharing, and our medical benefit coverage starts day 1. Work will require travel to job sites as needed.
In September, 1976, we officially became The Douglas Company, specializing in the design/build construction process. We currently have offices in Orlando, FL and are headquartered in Suburban Toledo, OH. The Douglas Company is a dedicated group of professionals able to control costs, ensure quality, and complete construction projects on time. We serve a select range of industries including: Senior Living/Care (Skilled Nursing Homes, Assisted Living, and Independent Living), Mixed Commercial, and Multi-Family Residential.
If you are looking for a construction company that offers a solid group of driven employee's, we're a great choice!
Please note that you will be asked to create a new user profile when applying (if you are new to our career site); this is done to ensure you are able to update your profile information at a later date. The profile should take roughly 3-5 minutes to complete.